- New ELRA Board 2023 April 25, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue April 19, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
PANACEA, which stands for Platform for Automatic, Normalized Annotation and Cost-Effective Acquisition of Language Resources for Human Language Technologies, is on its final months. As expected at this time of a project’s life, the focus of its activities is on evaluation, exploitation and dissemination.
Further to the efforts already devoted during the project, the Consortium is preparing the dissemination of the project’s foreground, in terms of services and resources. The PANACEA Registry (http://registry.elda.org/) grants access to over 140 web services that the partners are documenting for future use by the community. In addition, more than 50 workflows are also at users’ disposal through the project’s workflow sharing repository myPanaceaExperiment (http://myexperiment.elda.org/).