- New ELRA Board 2023 April 25, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA Catalogue April 19, 2023
- New LRs in the ELRA catalogue Feb. 13, 2023
- New LR in the ELRA Catalogue Dec. 6, 2022
- Open Positions at ELDA Nov. 3, 2022
ELRA Language Resources Association
Founded in 1995, ELRA, the ELRA Language Resources Association, is a non-profit organisation whose main mission is to make Language Resources (LRs) for Human Language Technologies (HLT) available to the community at large.
To achieve this goal, ELRA carries out a wide variety of activities around LRs, including Identification & Distribution, Production & Validation, Technology Evaluation, Information Dissemination on HLT.
For more information on ELRA, please visit The association section and sub-sections.